annzakharchenko - Fotolia
CIOs call on IT services providers to carry out a range of tasks, from maintaining critical infrastructure to delivering forward-looking digital transformation projects.
You can nominate your IT services partner and a specific IT initiative for SearchITChannel's 2020 Top IT Project Award. The program will highlight innovative projects that involve the collaboration of CIOs, or other IT managers, with IT services partners. Those partners may include managed service providers, value-added resellers/solution providers, systems integrators or IT consulting/professional services firms.
To submit a nomination, fill out the 2020 entry form by Friday, Feb. 5, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. PDT. Award winners will be announced on March 23, 2021, and featured in a case study dedicated to their innovative IT project.
This award program recognizes the top projects undertaken during 2020, a year in which the COVID-19 pandemic compounded the normal challenges of solving IT problems. Within these unprecedented circumstances, many organizations turned to channel partners for help.
Our panel of judges, which includes TechTarget editorial staff, as well as channel industry experts, will consider entries based on the following criteria:
- Technical innovation. Did the IT service provider offer emerging technology, an original use of mainstream technology or custom development to deliver the project?
- Challenges that were overcome. What unique challenges did the project pose, and how did the IT services partner help overcome them?
- Process innovation. Did the IT services provider use any cutting-edge methodologies or best practices to get the job done?
- Creative partnering. Did the IT services company work with other partners to deliver the solution? How did these partnerships contribute to the project's execution?
- Business benefits. How did the organization, as an IT services customer, benefit from the project? Were there broader benefits to external customers and/or the general public?
All questions on the form must be answered to enter. CIOs can submit multiple IT service provider/project nominations; however, please fill out a separate entry form for each project. Please only submit using the form, as we will not be accepting hard copies of submissions or emailed submissions. If you have problems with the form, please contact us for guidance.
We look forward to reading your submissions!