By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
Creating and managing Exchange Server public folders can be a tricky business. In the list of frequently asked questions below, you'll discover a wealth of information on the topic. From configuring and troubleshooting permissions to recovering and exporting data, you're sure to learn something about public folders you didn't know before.
Frequently Asked Questions: Exchange Server public folders
- Configuring public folders in Exchange 2003
- Recovering a deleted public folder subfolder
- Creating top-level public folder permissions
- Propagating permissions to all public folder subfolders
- Using a public folder as a distribution list
- Expanding public folders
- Copying large amounts of contact information to a public folder
- Exporting from a user's Outlook calendar to a public folder calendar
- Public folder messages converting from ipm.note to ipm.post
- How storage limits work in a public folder hierarchy
- How to view public folders in Outlook 2003