By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
A roundup of articles from the CIO Decisions conference. For more articles, visit CIODecisions.com .
CIO DECISIONS CONFERENCE COVERAGE:
- CIO makeover: Five ways to look better on the job
We're not talking about a Brooks Brothers suit. These are the types of skills the 21st century CIO needs in order to thrive.
- CIO in action: Leaving a legacy
Austin Energy CIO Andres Carvallo tells CIOs how to lead an IT revolution.
- Outsourcing journey starts with 'Why?'
Why outsource? CIOs should know precisely why their company is a candidate for outsourcing before they vote on a vendor.
- Wireless security: Why such a bad wrap?
The state of WiFi security might not be as bad as you think. If you listen to panelists at the CIO Decisions conference, wireless security isn't an oxymoron.
- Delta CIO: Buckle up before turbulence strikes
Former Delta Air Lines CIO Curtis Robb kicked off the CIO Decisions conference by telling 200 conference attendees to run IT like there's no tomorrow.
- Making it through the M&A minefield
Unless you want angry shareholders at your door, IT must play an integral part in a merger or acquisition. Find out how CIOs and other technology leaders can help avert M&A mayhem.
- Dunkin' Brands serves up real-time BI
Dunkin' Brands got a fresh start with a new BI project.
- SMB vendor selection a tricky business
CIOs at SMBs offer advice on how to negotiate with the growing number of vendors who want them as new customers.
THE LIGHTER SIDE:
- Missing links: CIOs tee off
We open up our reporters' notebooks to share some amusing highlights from last week's CIO Decisions conference at Pebble Beach.