The adoption of mobile technology is rapidly spreading in the corporate environment. Three quarters of the enterprises surveyed by Info-Tech either have mobile solutions in place, or plan to adopt in the near future.
This research note highlights and analyzes the trends shaping the mobile software market today. Specific topics include:
- Business factors that drive the adoption of mobile applications.
- Types of software under consideration for mobile adoption.
- Connectivity requirements of different types of mobile software.
- The impact of mobile technology on service level agreements.
- Info-Tech's forecast on the near and mid-term future of the mobile applications market.
Info-Tech's analysis will help IT and business decision makers determine what role mobile applications can play in the enterprise.
Download the free report here.
This was first published in September 2007