This report is brought to you by Info-Tech Research Group Inc. To learn more about Info-Tech, visit www.infotech.com.
Outsourcing is being done in roughly 2/3rds of organizations for three key reasons: IT cost savings, IT efficiency and business value, and to level the playing field for small organizations. Outsourcing has the potential to deliver ongoing budget savings in addition to business benefits, depending on the function outsourced. Learn how your organization can take advantage of outsourcing to achieve your top IT priorities.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
This report addresses three fundamental questions:
- What type of outsourcing fits your organization?
- What types of outsourcing tend to save the most money?
- What are best practices in outsourcing implementation?
The report will also help you:
- Understand how outsourcing savings differ by type, implementation approach, and company size
- Understand why intangible benefits were the key motivation in a third of the organizations in the study
- Identify pitfalls specific to outsourcing and offshoring
Download the full report here.