In the wake of several more high-profile corporate breaches -- the very un-merry holiday hacks at Target and Nieman Marcus come to mind -- enterprises are approaching security
Our coverage of new security technologies
Future State: The advent of biometric authentication
Expert advice: Mobile containerization and sandboxing
Join SearchCIO Wednesday, Feb. 26, at 3 p.m. EST to discuss the latest breed of enterprise security offerings and how CIOs, CISOs and their IT departments can keep your organization safe. Topics we might cover include biometric authentication, mobile application containerization, cloud-based security scanning and more.
TechTarget Associate Site Editor Emily McLaughlin will lead the event from SearchCIO's Twitter handle, @searchCIO. TechTarget writers, editors and contributors will participate, joined by our Twitter followers and others informed about new security technologies and how CIOs can properly weave them into existing operations.
Is this your first #CIOChat? No problem. Here are the must-knows:
- To follow the conversation, type "#CIOChat" into Twitter's search bar. From this new page, click "All" to view tweets in real time.
- Your first #CIOChat tweet should be introductory, including your name, title and organization.
- @SearchCIO will pose a series of questions to participants starting at 3 p.m. EST (labeled Q1, Q2, etc.). In your tweeted responses to each question, please preface with A1 (for Answer 1), A2 and so on, then remember to include "#CIOChat." Each question will follow the new-security-tools theme.
- Be aware that Twitter allows only 140 characters per tweet. You are welcome to tweet multiple responses to each question.
- Throughout the discussion, retweet (RT) favorite tweets you concur with and reply to those you disagree with.
Please direct questions, RSVPs or other concerns to Emily McLaughlin. Talk to you on Twitter!