Everybody knows the side dishes are the best part of Thanksgiving dinner. A little mashed potatoes, some stuffing,...
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive emails regarding relevant topic offers from TechTarget and its partners. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Contact TechTarget at 275 Grove Street, Newton, MA.
a scoop of cranberry sauce, those green beans with the crunchy onion stuff on top and whatever is in that dish over there -- we don't care what it is, just pass it over here. For on what other day can you get away with dining on such disparate digestive delights and feel neither guilty nor gluttonous but good?
- Who among us hasn't had an email mishap and wished for an "unsend" button? Just be thankful you weren't this guy.
- If you want to know why so many smart, talented people are blind to innovation, try asking the guy in the gorilla suit.
- Truly, the seeds of innovation are everywhere, which is why in the future new cell phones could come with wooly socks, a knit hat and a doorknob.
- Credit-fueled shopping sprees, texting at all hours, gambling: What's gotten into that -- mobile device? (Hint: It's something the user willingly downloaded.)
- Ever wish you could get someone else to give you the highlights of those impenetrable website privacy policies? A group of lawyers and coders is actually trying. And if that isn't swell enough, they're distilling those highlights into handy icons.
Let us know what you think about the story; email Karen Goulart, Features Writer.
Dig Deeper on Mobile technology and management
Karen Goulart, Senior Features Writer asks:
Do you feel free to be innovative in your job?
0 ResponsesJoin the Discussion