In the dog-eat-dog world of IT, it's not easy to step back and think about things for which we should be grateful....
So we came up with a list, given the news of the past year, to reflect on why it's good to be in IT.
- You probably got a bigger raise this year, than last.
- Your company hasn't had a major security breach -- yet.
- You're not afraid of social networking sites.
- You know how to cut down on Internet abuse.
- You can still justify your outsourcing strategy.
- Your company hasn't been sued for age discrimination.
- You didn't go to jail.
- Your CFO likes you, she really likes you.
- Recession, what recession?
- Sometimes it pays to be underpaid.