The 25 winners of the CIO Decisions Midmarket IT Leadership Awards were announced at the CIO Decisions Conference...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
June 13, 2007, in Carlsbad, Calif.
The nomination process included a short, Web-based questionnaire with five essay questions on the nominee's leadership and style; his or her most successful relationship with a business colleague; background on his or her IT and business initiatives; measurable results of those initiatives and how the nominee would resolve upcoming challenges. Each question was rated equally, and a judging panel scored the answers.
The 2007 CIO Decisions Midmarket IT Leadership winners are:
- Zelma A. Anderson Jr., Lt. Col. and deputy CIO, U.S. Army
- Maria E. Anzilotti, vice president of IT and CIO, Camden Property Trust
- Gabriel Vincent Arcoleo, CIO, Tanimura & Antle Inc.
- Linda Chan, IT director, network infrastructure, Veeco Instruments Inc.
- Nicolas Christiano Jr., vice president and CIO, Health Quest
- Philip Chuang, CIO, Telecare Corp.
- Fred Cook, CIO, North Shore Credit Union
- Joe J. Dempich, IT director, Parts Now LLC
- Erin A. Griffin, vice president of IT, Loyola Marymount University
- Dan Grosz, vice president of IS, V.I.P. Inc.
- Spencer W. Hamons, director and CIO, San Luis Valley Regional Medical Center
- Michael P. Hanken, general manager of IT, Multiquip Inc.
- William C. Johnson, vice president, global IT, Intergraph Corp.
- Mike Kelly, CIO, Oncology Therapeutics Network
- Charles M. Livingston, senior vice president of technology, Exclusive Resorts LLC
- Shawn Mahoney, vice president and CIO, GID Investment Advisers LLC
- Ted Maulucci, CIO, Tridel Corp.
- Joseph B. McHugh, executive deputy director of operations, judicial IS, Maryland Administrative Office of the Courts
- Michael O'Dell, CIO, Pacific Coast Cos. Inc.
- Paul D. Roche, Jr., CIO, Network Services Co.
- Jeff Roggensack, vice president of IT, Alere Medical Inc.
- Akhil Tripathi, senior vice president and CIO, Harleysville Group Inc.
- Debra L. Varner, IT director, Application Development, AAA Life Insurance Co.
- Ron A. Wells, CIO, Butterball LLC
- Doug Wenger, senior vice president and CIO, Omnova Solutions Inc.