We asked, and you answered. Here is a list of the top five technology priorities in 2008, according to more than 600 IT professionals who responded to the recent SearchCIO.com readership survey. Along with each technology, we've included various resources to help guide you in your decision-making and management processes.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
1. Enterprise software (ERP, supply chain, financials, customer relationship management)
- Enterprise software resource center
- Harvard takes CRM to school
- ERP implementations may fall short for hasty SMBs
2. Business intelligence (BI), data analytics, data warehouse
3. IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Official ITIL site
- Quarterly Update: ITSM/ITIL
- ITIL definition
- ITSM definition
- ITIL v3 Live mediacast
4. Network infrastructure
- Network management resource center
- Management integration -- Putting the pieces together, Chapter 10 of "Network Management Fundamentals"
5. Backup, redundancy and recovery