Looking for something else?
Do you want to know how your peers are dealing with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and other compliance issues? What challenges does a rookie CIO face that a seasoned CIO doesn't? What does it take to be the first CIO of a company? Do CIOs from small organizations have different roles than CIOs from large ones? Periodically, our editors sit down with CIOs from companies of all sizes and all industries for an on-the-record chat. Read these exclusive one-on-one interviews to hear about real issues from real CIOs.
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
For more discussions with IT leaders, check out our CIO Innovators profiles and list of SearchCIO-Midmarket.com IT Leadership Award finalists.
- Sam Averitt, CIO, North Carolina State
- Dave Barnes, vice president, UPS
- Bob Best, CIO, UnumProvident Corp.
- Doug Busch, CIO, Intel Corp.
- Tom Czajkowski, CIO, Plexus
- Martin Davis, CIO, Wachovia Corp.
- Ron Dinwiddie, CIO, Midwest Independent Bank
- Mary Finlay, deputy CIO, Partners Healthcare System
- Robert Fort, director of IT, Virgin Entertainment Group Inc.
- Jay Gardner, CIO, BMC Software Inc.
- Frank Giannantonio, CIO, Lands' End Inc.
- Suzanne Gordon, CIO, SAS Institute Inc.
- David Guzman, CIO, Owens & Minor Inc.
- Elizabeth Hackenson, CIO, MCI Inc.
- Mark Hinkle, CIO, NeTraverse
- Gail Holmberg, CIO, Bally Total Fitness: Part 1 and Part 2
- Darwin John, former CIO, FBI
- Ed Kamins, CIO, Avnet Inc.
- Nancy Markle, president, SIM
- Ron Markezich, CIO, Microsoft
- Greg Meffert, CIO, New Orleans Part 1 and Part 2
- Scott McIntyre, CIO, Quantum Corp.
- George Orlov, CIO, Forrester Research Inc.
- Larry Rencken, CIO, Welch Foods Inc.
- Rob Rennie, CIO, Florida Community College
- Richard Rognehaugh, CIO, state of Tennessee
- Roy Russell, vice president, Zipcar
- Mike Stout, CIO, Sprint
- Chuck Sunderman, CIO, Black Box Corp.
- Michael Sylvester, CIO, Human Services Agencies
- Linda Wilbanks, CIO, National Nuclear Security Administration