How many answers can you guess without peeking? Let us know!
1. M2M is a type of technology that supports wired or wireless communication between computers or computing devices. What does M2M stand for?
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
2. What do Lucinda, Poor Richard and Vivaldi have in common? They are all _________s.
3. What's the name of the program your computer's processor uses to get the system started when you turn it on?
4. Named for a seafood delicacy that requires careful handling (it can be deadly if not properly prepared!), this is an encryption algorithm that can be used as a replacement for DES or IDEA. What is it?
5. BMP, TIFF, GIF and JPEG. Are they vector images or raster images?
6. Which wireless transmission refers to energy whose wavelengths are longer than those of visible light, but shorter than those of radio waves?
7. This sounds like a spy from another country; in networking, it's a router serving as a mobility agent for a mobile node. What is it?
8. From the Latin word for full, we get this term for a space to house heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and communications cabling. What is it?
9. A DSS is a computer program that analyzes business data and presents it so that users can make business decisions more easily. What does DDS stand for?
a. dynamic support system
b. decision support system
c. documentation and support system
How many answers could you guess without peeking? Let us know!