Niel Nickolaisen is the chief technology officer at O.C. Tanner Co., a Salt Lake City-based human resource consulting company that designs and implements employee recognition programs. Niel is a frequent writer and speaker on transforming IT and IT leadership. He holds a master's degree in engineering from MIT, as well as a master's degree in business and a bachelor's degree in physics from Utah State University. Write to him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions from Niel Nickolaisen
- Information architecture is the key to data management
- Is an enterprise application architecture passé?
- IT chargebacks can harm the IT-business relationship
- IT business service ideas: Trials and tribulations
- A checklist for your next software license agreement
- Cloud development can make software reuse real
- A measured approach to IT MSPs
- A cloud computing strategy that covers cost, compliance
- IT service provider consolidation tips for CIOs
- Implementing Lean methodology promotes IT, agility
- Motivation incentives for staff when cash not an option
- IT in 2009: The good, the bad and the ugly
- Parting Shot - How I Fixed My Telco Billing Problems
- Business Mentor: Resolutions 2006
- IT success: Do you know your ABCs?
- Evolving from desktop icon to product manager