Nicole Laskowski is a senior news writer for SearchCIO.com and SearchCIO-Midmarket.com. She covers CIO strategies for analytics, business intelligence and data management. Prior to joining TechTarget, she worked as the news editor for a community newspaper in Arlington, Mass., overseeing the news content of both the weekly print publication and the newspaper’s website. Nicole also has worked for two other community newspapers in Oregon and Michigan and brings 10 years of writing and editing experience to her role. She has a bachelor’s degree in secondary English education from Purdue University and a master’s degree in literary nonfiction from the University of Oregon.
Contributions from Nicole Laskowski, Senior News Writer
- Managing the CIO and CPO relationship
- Gartner's business rules for capitalizing on big data
- How to build a big data strategy
- With tools for data discovery, everyone's an analyst
- What to consider before deploying Hadoop
- Signal, noise and big data hype
- Nate Silver, Bayes' Theorem and the power of big data
- City of Boston fills potholes with gamification
- Can Agile help transform a textbook publisher?
- Hadoop gives new life to Ancestry.com legacy tools
- Metadata momentum grows as companies tackle 'big data'