Karen Goulart was senior features writer for SearchCIO. She covered CIO strategies for cloud computing and virtualization, the data center and business application trends.
Prior to joining TechTarget, she worked for more than a decade in newspapers, most recently as a general assignment reporter at The Patriot Ledger in Quincy, Massachusetts. Goulart has a master's degree in journalism from Emerson College. She received her bachelor's degree from Villanova University, where she studied English and philosophy.
Contributions from Karen Goulart
- CIO salaries for women show pay inequality
- Unified communications systems needn't bust SMB budgets
- Enterprise social media: Are IT execs doing it wrong?
- A little competition helps drive tech innovation
- Cloud providers on lingering customer uncertainties
- Outsourcing IT operations requires customized approach
- Green technology solutions fuel CIO's innovations
- Better online banking services yield big returns
- Future technology leaders must be quick studies
- Tech 101: IT consumerization to the cloud
- Mobile BI highlights ways IT can benefit the business
- CIO sees value in virtualizing disaster recovery site