Christina Torode oversees coverage for SearchCIO.com and SearchCIO-Midmarket.com. She has been a high tech journalist for more than a decade. Before joining TechTarget, she was a reporter for technology trade publication CRN covering a variety of beats from security and networking to telcos and the channel. She also spent time as a business reporter and editor with Eagle Tribune Publishing in eastern Massachusetts.
Write to her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributions from Christina Torode, Editorial Director
- Where global sourcing is going
- Emerging security tech: What's old is new again
- Security programs are a competitive gain, not just a cost
- The time to merge asset, configuration management tools is nigh
- Configuration and IT asset management, better together
- The cloud looms large over information technology career paths
- IT executive salary, career and project ambitions for 2014
- The new BPM: A focus on data-driven business outcomes
- Taking responsibility for national cybersecurity
- MDM: Tech investments and a feature wish list
- BYOD program: Device and infrastructure gotchas
- Cloud: A disruptive technology worth the disruption
- Mobile BI strategy: Focus on the nomads
- Mobile BI: The misperceptions and the missteps
- Equifax data guru on making real-time data a reality
- The agile enterprise: Connecting the dots
- DR strategy: A CIO's overhaul approach, minus the cloud
- The leadership qualities of a CIO veteran
- CIO: Focus IT strategy on business outcomes and agility
- Cloud migration strategy: What's holding CIOs back?