The results from TechTarget’s 2015 Annual IT Salary and Careers Survey are in! SearchCIO members broke down the numbers and got reactions from CIOs and IT executives:
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
- First, Editorial Director Sue Troy gives an overview of the survey’s findings, specifically in regards to year-over-year differences in pay by IT role.
- Features Writer Jason Sparapani explores the upswing in IT job satisfaction, fulfillment and leader aspirations in 2015.
- Executive Editor Linda Tucci analyzes executive pay for senior IT leaders in 2015, investigating why compensation has remained stable amid a rapidly changing and digitally connected marketplace.
- Site Editor Fran Sales reports on 2015 IT budgets, examining a rise in IT budgets for two-fifths of senior IT leaders and what spurs such budget increases.
- Senior News Writer Nicole Laskowski details IT executives’ top IT projects for 2016, with security being a common theme. Laskowski explores the security and privacy findings further in a TotalCIO blog post.
- For a visual overview of all of the 2015 salary survey results, check out this SearchCIO infographic.
Also this week, SearchCIO contributor Joseph Flahiff explains how organizational agility is a double-edged sword that can save and destroy your company.